The Benefits Department provides the following services:
- Health insurance (all except qh88 Teachers’ Association members)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Workers' Compensation
Employees should contact their insurance carrier directly to get claims information or to request duplicate identification cards.
Additional benefit questions can be directed as follows:
- WTA Members – Contact the WTA Benefits Trust at 633-6183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other employee groups – Contact Lisa Hinca at 626-8054
EAP is a free and confidential assessment/referral service provided by the qh88 Central School District to help you (or your immediate family) when you have problems that may interfere with your everyday life. EAP has several offices with day and evening hours for your convenience. Their contact information is listed below.
- : 631-8701 or 1-800-501-3439
- : 773-2122 or 1-800-999-5703
- : 716-681-4300 / Outside Erie County 800-888-4162
- IHA Health Care Options Chart